Alliance Bank’s Scholarship Program is designed to benefit high school seniors in their service area who plan to pursue a degree in a business-related field. Alliance Bank may select up to two recipients, to be awarded a renewable scholarship of $1,000 per year (maximum of four years). Awards will be announced at the student(s) respective Senior Awards nights. Students must maintain academic eligibility and provide a copy of institutional charges each year for scholarship payment.
Eligible students must:
- be a graduating senior who lives and/or attends school in Benton, Jasper, Pulaski, or White County
- have completed 2 or more business classes
- plan to pursue a degree in Business at an accredited post-secondary institution
- attach a copy of your high school transcript (7 semesters)
- provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher, administrator, coach, club sponsor, employer, pastor, or another non-related adult who has known you for a minimum of 2 years