Established in 2000. Scholarship for Rensselaer Central graduating seniors attending a vocational technical institution or pursuing a degree in accounting or business at any college or university.
Eligible students must:
- be a graduating senior of Rensselaer Central High School
- have a cumulative GPA of 2.25 or higher
- be pursuing a vocational technical certfication OR be pursuing a degree in accounting or other business related field
- be attending a or a two or four year college, university, or vocational technical institution
- demonstrate a financial need
Preference will be given to a student willing to return to a Jasper County community to work.
Scholarship Applications close on March 1, 2021 at 11:59pm.